Happy New Year!
I am normally a superstitious person, but I really think 2013 is going to be a blast. Hope your celebrations were fun and you had a wonderful day off to commemorate the beginning of the year!
And since we’re on the subject…how about some New Year resolutions? Here are mine:
1. Work out at least 2 times a week. I know 3 is really the least you’re supposed to do in order to maintain your weight, but I need to be honest with myself: I hate exercising. Two times is attainable, and it will just be gravy if I get to the gym for a third (or fourth!) time.
2. Hang out with friends more. My goal is 3 to 4 times a month. I am a homebody by nature and it can be really easy to stay home, be comfortable, and lose touch, but I feel like it’s time to get myself going and out of my shell.
1. Try to sew, or prep for sewing, at least 3 times a week, even if just for 15 minutes.
2. Clean up the sewing room every Saturday. (’cause, holy shit, can it get messy!)
3. Sew up more yardage than I buy. I bought some fabric in late December (so naughty!) which is supposed to be delivered today. So far, the official yardage calculator for 2013 is at 0 yards bought and 0 yards sewn.
What are you hoping for or working on in the New Year?